Johns Hopkins is tracking the COVID-19 spread in real-time. Click to see their interactive dashboard.
COVID-19 Global Cases
CDC’s Laboratory Outreach Communication System (LOCS)
CDC’s gateway to interact with U.S. clinical laboratories
CDC’s Online Resources:
- CDC Laboratory Outreach Communication System (LOCS)
- Clinical Laboratory COVID-19 Response Calls
- Information for Laboratories about COVID-19
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 for Laboratories
- Register for CDC Health Alert Network (HAN) notifications, including updates about COVID-19. Enter your email address, search for HAN, and sign up. If you have any questions, please contact the CDC at LOCS@cdc.gov.
“The single most important thing we can do to combat and contain the novel coronavirus is test for it.”
– Governor Andrew Cuomo
The laboratory is a key part of the fight against COVID-19. Many thanks to each one of you working so hard to provide test results to our patients and their providers. Stay safe!
NYSCLA will continue to update our website with relevant information regarding COVID-19.
Link for NYS Information on Novel Coronavirus